Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It has been quite the wonky week. I have been busy in a very non-busy way. My brain just does not want to cooperate with my schedule of reviewing and fixing things on this blog.

On the upside, I lost control of myself...in a good way. I bought myself 76 books as a belated birthday present. 76 lovely romance and YA books. Makes a girl want to sing an aria. Anywhoozles, here is my progress for last week and prognosis for this week:

Reviews Posted:
  • Barely A Lady-Eileen Dreyer
  • The Starlet-Mary McNamara

Working On Reviews For:
  • Bride of the Wolf-Susan Krinard
  • Smooth Talking Stranger-Lisa Kleypas
  • Twilight Saga-Stephenie Meyer
  • Out of Eden-Beth Ciotta
  • Prospect Park West-
  • The Devlin Diary-Christi Phillips
  • Sweet Tea at Sunrise-Sherryl Woods
  • The Fire Lord’s Lover-Kathryne Kennedy

Books Finished:
  • The Wild Irish Sea-Loucinda McGary
  • To Conquer A Highlander-Mary Wine

Currently Reading:
  • Tempted By A Warrior-Amanda Scott
  • Commuters-Emily Gray Tedrowe
  • Waking the Witch-Kelley Armstrong
  • A Wild Light-Marjorie M. Liu
  • Touch of Surrender-Rhyannon Byrd
  • The Poison Diaries-Maryrose Wood
  • Anne Elliot, A New Beginning-Mary Lydon Simonsen
  • The Lies We Told-Diane Chamberlain
  • Anne of Green Gables-L.M. Montgomery (Anne had to wait last week)

Bloggy Tasks Still To Accomplish:
  • Making my Blogroll
  • Adding all my reviews to Index and fixing their ratings
  • Return comments and emails.

3 comments:

  1. Wow 76 books, that is one amazing shopping trip and I am green with envy. You read some awesome books last read and have some amazing one you are working one. I am so looking forward to reading the Poison Diaries. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also reading The Lies We Told...I'm loving it. Enjoy your reading week.

    Here's my Monday:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-july-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. 76 books? WOW!!!! I see you are going to be doing a review on the Twilight Series - I will be interested in seeing your thoughts on that :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio