Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (July 12th)

Another crazy week gone by with less blogging getting done than hoped for. I do have an excuse… I was cleaning. In preparation for my bookshelf redo that I am going to do this week, I needed to clean the quagmire of utter disorganization that was my bedroom. I will have pics of the pretty new, organized shelves when/if I survive the organization process. I have also made a resolution that I will get at least one review out every day. I might need some cheering on with that. I am a procrastinator and I dillydally way too much.
Current Giveaways:
  • RITA Nominees Book Loot
Reviews Posted:
  • Tempted By A Warrior-Amanda Scott
  • The Commuters-Emily Gray Tedrowe
Working On Reviews For:
  • Bride of the Wolf-Susan Krinard
  • Smooth Talking Stranger-Lisa Kleypas
  • Twilight Saga-Stephenie Meyer
  • Out of Eden-Beth Ciotta
  • Prospect Park West- Amy Sohn
  • The Devlin Diary-Christi Phillips
  • Sweet Tea at Sunrise-Sherryl Woods
  • The Fire Lord’s Lover-Kathryne Kennedy
  • The Wild Irish Sea-Loucinda McGary
  • To Conquer A Highlander-Mary Wine
Books Finished:
  • Tempted By A Warrior-Amanda Scott
  • The Commuters-Emily Gray Tedrowe
Currently Reading:
  • Waking the Witch-Kelley Armstrong
  • A Wild Light-Marjorie M. Liu
  • Touch of Surrender-Rhyannon Byrd
  • The Poison Diaries-Maryrose Wood
  • Anne Elliot, A New Beginning-Mary Lydon Simonsen
  • The Lies We Told-Diane Chamberlain
  • Good Things I Wish You-A. Manette Ansay
  • Girl In Translation-Jean Kwok
Bloggy Tasks Still To Accomplish:
  • Making my Blogroll
  • Adding all my reviews to Index and fixing their ratings
  • Return comments and emails.
  • Organizing shelves and not languishing in the discontent of my disorganization.
  • Make a blog button and button for my meme.

12 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of books to be tackling at once. Hope you have a good time reading all of them! You have some good books there. I'd really like to see what you think of The Poison Diaries. It looks great.

    Check out my post, and feel free to enter my contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have a really busy week ahead of you. I am hoping to receive Poison Diaries this week can't wait to read it, and I loved Girl in Translation hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some book shelf organizing to do as well. My New York book boxes are still on the floor. :) You have interesting titles in that group. I will watch for your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read The Lies We Told last week...good book! You have several titles that look intriguing...

    As for organization, I can toss that one out for this week, since I have a broken pipe and the house will be torn up in parts while the plumber works on it! I'm not a happy camper.

    Here's my Monday:

    http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to be busy! Good luck :) My Monday is here

    ReplyDelete
  6. My book group discussed Girl in Translation last week and we were conflicted on the ending. I look forward to hearing your thoughts about it.

    Enjoy your (busy) week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an awful lot of reviews to write. Bookshelf organizing is something I've been putting off for a while. And yes, blogroll. You've reminded me of ever so much.

    Hope you enjoy your reads this week. Good luck with the tiding up!

    Zee

    Here's my Monday: http://mywordlyobsessions.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like to overwhelm myself, don't I? I am like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to books. Thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My week is going to be insane. If I can get through half of it, I will be a happy chickie.

    I am really looking forward to Girl in Translation. I have been looking forward to it but it has been sitting in my reading pile for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have boxes of books from the last time I bought books from The Strand. I am either going to go insane or I am going to just lump all of the books on the shelf and pray for salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Broken pipes are a nightmare. Happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Flooded the whole basement. It was a mess. Good luck with fixing it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy I could help. :D Makes a girl feel all sorts of useful.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio