Search Me!


Monday, July 12, 2010

Once Upon A Readathon: Final Update Day 1

Well today was productive (semi-sorta). I got plenty of reading done but only one review book. I will work on that tomorrow but, for some reason, The Secret Garden and Anne of Green Gables were calling to me again and I can’t ignore either Anne Shirley or Mary Craven.
Hours Reading: 9 hours-I will probably read a couple of more hours before conking out.
Books Read:
  1. The Poison Diaries-Maryrose Wood
  2. The Secret Garden-Frances Hodgson Burnett
  3. Anne of Green Gables-Lucy Maud Montgomery
  4. Anne of Avonlea-Lucy Maud Montgomery
Currently Reading: Good Things I Wish You- A. Manette Ansay


  1. Oh, I loved Anne of Green Gables...I've been wanting to reread, and I have the first one on a stack....

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

  2. Hi. I came across your blog and wanted to offer you to be listed on our giveaway blog network: Giveaway Scout ( Have a look and use our online form to add your blog ( ). Thanks, Mike



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio