Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, August 1, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (August 2nd)

I had a computer catastrophe two weeks ago. My computer crashed and I lost EVERY SINGLE REVIEW that I had drafted. It was a month’s worth of drafted reviews so not only did I have to rewrite everything but I had to remember everything as well. Oh boy, was it not fun! I am still working on getting everything redone.

The computer crash has delayed just about everything. I was expected to redo my bookshelves last week but with me rifling through my shelves all the time, it was kind of useless.

Reviews Posted


  • Bird in Hand-Christina Baker Kline
  • To Conquer A Highlander-Mary Wine
  • Waking the Witch-Kelley Armstrong
  • Sea Escape-Lynne Griffin
  • Captured by Moonlight-Nancy Gideon
  • The Wild Irish Sea-Loucinda McGary
  • The Fire Lord’s Lover-Kathryne Kennedy
  • Good Things I Wish You-A. Manette Ansay

Reviews That Need To Be Resurrected:


  • Bride of the Wolf-Susan Krinard
  • Smooth Talking Stranger-Lisa Kleypas
  • Twilight Saga-Stephenie Meyer
  • Out of Eden-Beth Ciotta
  • The Devlin Diary-Christi Phillips
  • Sweet Tea at Sunrise-Sherryl Woods

Reviews that have already been resurrected or written and will be posted this week or books that I have finished reading last week and will be reviewed this week or a combination of the two:


  • Anne Elliot, A New Beginning-Mary Lydon Simonsen
  • So Into You-Sandra Hill
  • Forget You-Jennifer Echols
  • Emma and the Vampires-Wayne Josephson
  • A Wild Light-Wayne Josephson
  • The Love Market-Carol Mason

Currently Reading (in no order):


  • The Lies We Told-Diane Chamberlain
  • The Language of Trees-Ilie Ruby
  • Seduced by the Wolf-Terry Spear
  • Conquering Mr. Darcy-Abigail Reynolds
  • Hell, Yeah-Carolyn Brown
  • Holly’s Inbox-Holly Denham
  • Girl in Translation-Jean Kwok
  • Black Magic-Cherry Adair
  • McKettricks of Texas: Garrett-Linda Lael Miller
  • Skintight-Susan Anderson
  • Claimed!-Vicki Lewis Thompson

Bloggy Tasks Still To Accomplish:


  • Making my Blogroll
  • Adding all my reviews to Index and fixing their ratings

7 comments:

  1. Wow lots of great book read and to be read. Love Girl in Translation and Poison Diaries was quite interesting too. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading 'Gilead' by Marilynne Robinson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reading list looks fun! Happy reading. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arghhhhhhhhhhh, what a catastrophe! At least you get to revisit some great books. (looking for the silver lining??) I think you should add back up to your list of things to do. Have a great week! My Monday is here

    http://kyliesreads.blogspot.com/2010/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a computer crash! YUCK! I think I would cry.... I have so many reviews prepped to go and ideas that I have drafted.... glad you are picking up and moving forward! :D

    Your books look so wonderful! I hope this week - and this month go wonderfully for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did cry! Like a big baby. Then I realized I had been lazy with the backups. Then I stomped my way to Best Buy and bought another computer.

    I am hopeful for a peaceful and good reading week with no more catastrophes. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am on a reading marathon M. C. Beaton's Hamish Macbeth series. They are very quick reads. I can finish them in two nights. I love anything to do with Scotland, and these mysteries are clever and cute.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio