Search Me!


Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Readathon Final Update

Title of book(s) read since last update: Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery, She's So Dead To Us by Keiran Scott, All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins, Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel,One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy, Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn, For the King's Favor by Elizabeth Chadwick
Number of books read since you started: Finished 7
Pages read since last update: 1248
Running total of pages read since you started: 3280
Running total of time spent reading since you started: - 30 hours


  1. Road to Darjeeling is on my TBR list (I'm waiting for it to become available at the library.) Great list!

  2. Wow, Grace...great job! I'm truly impressed. Thank you for joining me. I hope you will sign up for my next one!

  3. @Bev Hankins

    It was a great read. My review should be coming in the soon time.

  4. @Michelle @ The True Book Addict

    Thanks. I definitely will. I am a readathon addict.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio