Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Readathon Starting Line

I love readathons but a catch up readathon is perfect because I am behind...on everything. I'm behind on life really. So this is lovely. My reading list is the same as every readathon because I never get a chance to read these books so I figure, why not? My reading list:
All YA! Yippee! Now something different from most readathons...I am going to follow up each print book with a romance novel from my beautiful Sony Reader.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery
Number of books read since you started: I’ve started 1.
Pages read since last update: 224
Running total of pages read since you started: 224
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: - 1 hour
Up Next: She's So Dead To Us by Keiran Scott 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have quite the pile there. Glad you've joined us and hope you get lots of reading done!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio