Search Me!

Loading...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Readathon Wednesday Update



Title of book(s) read since last update: Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery, She's So Dead To Us by Keiran Scott, All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins, Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Currently Reading: One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy
Number of books read since you started: Finished 4. Started 1.
Pages read since last update: 1280
Running total of pages read since you started: 2032
Amount of time spent reading since last update:6 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: - 16 hours
Up Next:Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn

4 comments:

  1. Grace, you are doing such a great job! I'm so jealous...haha! Keep up the good reading. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stats are pretty impressive. I'm interested to see what your stats will be at the end since you are flying through your books. I'm starting my fourth book now. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michelle @ The True Book Addict

    Thanks! I'm kinda far behind on those pesky personal goals but so far, so good. My goals are usually very unrealistic anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Actin' Up with Books

    Thanks! Now I am scared of writing the reviews when the week is done. I hope I remember everything.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio