Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (September 20th)

Reviews Posted:
Finished Reading:
  • Much Ado About Marriage by Karen Hawkins
  • A Note From an Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker
Reviews to Be Posted:
  • Much Ado About Marriage by Karen Hawkins
  • A Note From an Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker
  • Hannah's List by Debbit Macomber
  • A Wild Light by Marjorie M. Liu
  •  All I Ever Wanted by Kristan Higgins

Currently Reading:

For Readathon:
Regular:
  • For the King's Favor by Elizabeth Chadwick
  • One Fine Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy 
  • Blue Nude: A Novel by Elizabeth Rosner 
  • Chasing Perfect by Susan Mallery

11 comments:

  1. That's quite a stack of readathon books!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reviewed Hannah's List this week. Enjoy your books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your readathon books! WOW! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @RAnn

    I just finished it. It was so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sheila (Bookjourney)

    I know. I tend to go overboard with the readathon books. I am also going to read an ebook after every print novel. I may be a little crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the readathon pile - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Look at that readathon pile!! Happy reading :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am undergoing a reading slump. You did well. Have another great reading week ahead!

    Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice books!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many great books, you were able to accomplish quite a bit this week! Enjoy!

    Have a fabulous reading week and if you get a second stop by There’s A Book to take a look at what I’ve got planned for the week! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio