Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

Backstage Pass: Sinners on Tour
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
ISBN: 1402244428
Pages: 384 pgs
Genre: Romance/Erotica
Challenges-Read’n’Review Challenge, 100+ Reading Challenge
Rating: 





Summary from publisher:

Five stunning guys, one hot woman, and a feverish romance...

For him, life is all music and no play...
When Brian Sinclair, lead songwriter and guitarist of the hottest metal band on the scene, loses his creative spark, it will take nights of downright sinful passion to release his pent-up genius...

She's the one to call the tune...
When sexy psychologist Myrna Evans goes on tour with the Sinners, every boy in the band tries to seduce her. But Brian is the only one she wants to get her hands on...
Then the two lovers' wildly shocking behavior sparks the whole band to new heights of glory...and sin...

My Review:
I was a little worried about this one. I tend to prefer more plot and usually erotica is lacking in that. I was rather please that this one had just the right about of plot to pacify me and enough sexy times to be considered erotica.

I was thoroughly surprised by how much character development was in this book. I liked Myrna-aside from her terrible name. She was interesting and I did like her. Brian was atypical of a rock god. He was more likable than I thought he would be. His relationship with his bandmates was bromantic and quite adorable- and sometimes a bit dirty.

This book is not for the faint of heart--in case you couldn't tell by the term erotica. There are many graphic sex scenes and not all of them are vanilla. They were all tastefully done but if you are easily offended or shocked, don't pick this book up. But if you are like me and don't mind graphic sex scenes, this book is perfect.

*A copy of this book was provided to me by the publisher for review. My opinion is my own and has not been influenced in any way and any monies made from associate or affiliate accounts are recycled back into the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio