Title of book(s) read since last update: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Persuasion by Jane Austen, Lament by Maggie Stiefvater, Trust in Advertising by Victoria Michaels
Number of books read since you started: 4
Currently Reading: Twice Tempted by a Rogue by Tessa Dare
Pages read since last update: 200
Running total of pages read since you started: 1770
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 2 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)-12 hours
Mini-challenges completed: 6 Word Challenge, Show Me the Books, Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge
1. What are you reading right now? Twice Tempted by a Rogue by Tessa Dare
2. How many books have you read so far? 4
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Almost Perfect by Susan Mallery
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Yes, I told everyone to leave me alone.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, my aunt stopped by. She only stayed for 20 minutes so it was fine.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How much I am actually able to read when I put my mind to it.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. The readathon is always awesome.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Nothing. I would go to Costco and buy more coffee.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Ear plugs. Invest in ear plugs. If you can't hear them, they can't bother you.