Search Me!


Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon-Hours 1-4

I woke up so excited and happy to be on time for once and found that my wireless had gone catatonic over night. I called someone to fix and they did. It took 2 1/2 hours but they did. I did finish two Jane Austen books in the meantime--my go-to stress relief novels.

Where are you reading from today? New York--well Staten Island
And from these shelves:

3 facts about me …
1)I am a closet cupcake baker. I specialize in odd flavors. Blueberry/espresso is my favorite.
2)I am a gearhead. I love cars. Especially fast ones.
3)I use readathons to get my pleasure reading done--romance novels....
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Too darn many to count.
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Nope just to have fun.
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Pace yourself. Don't go insane. Drink coffee and have fun.
 Progress so Far:
Title of book(s) read since last update: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Persuasion by Jane Austen
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update: 702
Running total of pages read since you started: 702
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 4 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: (keep track of this one to be eligible for a prize!)-4 hours
Mini-challenges completed: None yet. I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you are doing amazing! Love all of your shelves. Thanks for participating in my mini-challenge.

    Have a great read-a-thon!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio