Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Readathon: Update 1


Oh boy am I late. I planned to start at 10am...then I started baking. I had an irrational urge to bake Creamsicle cupcakes...so I broke out my new KitchenAid and did. They were yummy and now I'm a'reading. I'm planning to use this readathon to catch up on everything that I have wanted to read but haven't (because I'm a schmuck). I also want to clear out some books off the e-reader of some yummy romances. 

Update 1: In the send day of the readathon. Have not done much readathoning but managed to get one boko finished and I am started the next one now. I am alternating between romance and YA.

Hours Reading: 7
Currently Reading:Claimed! by Vicki Lewis Thompson
Pages Read-367
Books Finished- Prisoners of the Palace by Michaela MacColl
Books to be donated: 1
Up Next-Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

1 comment:

  1. Grace, Love the update! I think you need to share the recipe for the Dreamsicle cupcakes. Never had them, but they sound yummy! D: Happy reading! I'll probably make buttered popcorn!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio