Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Summary and 2011 Goals

Well another year is done and another year is starting. I am now 2 and a half years into this blog and so much has changed. My reading tastes have completely morphed. I used to read only literary fiction and classics but now I read mostly romance and YA.

2010: My Year in Reading

-123 Reviews written
-150 Books read
-2 Challenges Finished
-3 Challenges Failed (miserably and pathetically)

2011 Goals
  1. Read 200+ books.
  2. Read more non-review books. I'll still review them but...you get it...sometimes the review books take over.
  3. Read-The Vampire Diaries series, Vampire Academy series, Shiver and Linger, The Hunger Games series, and reread Twilight.
  4. Read all of--Georgette Heyer, Mary Balogh, Judith McNaught, Rosemary Rogers, Kathleen Woodiwiss, Stephanie Laurens, Johanna Lindsay, Laura Kinsale, Lisa Kleypas.
  5. Catalog all of my books onto my iPad software.
  6. Finish all challenges I sign up for.
  7. Read more ebooks.
This year I have discovered that I have a sort of affinity for baking. Cookies, cupcakes, cheesecakes...whatever. I've been baking crazy lately. I'm aiming for a cupcake and a cookie or cake per week. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in a baking blog. Maybe sharing some recipes. I'll put a poll on my main page.

    2 comments:

    1. great goals. I read 155 books in 2010 and I hope to read at least 160, lol. I loved the first 4 books in the Vampire Diaries. I was not crazy about the 5th. Maybe because of the time frame between them. The first 4 were written in the early 90's. Or maybe it was because I had started watching the show before I read the 5th. Not sure. Have a great 2011 in reading, baking and life!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow! 155 books! I was puttering towards 123.

      I starting watching the show and developed a huge crush on Damon. I've had the early books in the series since they came out and I wanted to read them. I think this may be one of those series that I have to spoil for myself before I read the last books in the series. If Elena did not end up with Damon, I will be seriously peeved.

      ReplyDelete

     

    Blog Template by In Between Design Studio