Search Me!


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bloggiesta Update


I did okay this Bloggiesta. I got some major stuff done and I am planning on doing more this week.

  • organize posts into better categories and tags –not yet but I’ll get to it---someday
  • set up post template
  • write reviews for books read and schedule them
  • figure out a name for cupcake blog –I have a list from lovely friends on Twitter but I haven’t been able to log into the site today as Twitter only prolongs writer’s block for me.
  • draft out structure of the new blog and figure out a name
  • start the meme-this week 
  • reply to errant emails- I fail at this. I will and I will even empty out the Spam folder.
  • do as many mini-challenges as possible
  • does buying books with gift cards count as blog improvement?-my list is as of yet incomplete but growing steadily.
  • 1 comment:

    1. Sure buying books counts! Thanks for participating in the Bloggiesta!



    Blog Template by In Between Design Studio