Search Me!

Loading...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pick Your Poison Reading Challenge

This seems to be the perfect challenge for me. I have certain categories of books that I have been DYING to read but have put off because...I am lazy. I am going to aim for the Monkshood level of 12 or more books from both of my categories.

Regency Romance
  1. To Tempt A Rake by Cara Elliott 
  2.  The Mistress' House by Leigh Michaels
  3.  It Happened One Bite by Lydia Dare
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.  
  9.  
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  

YA Paranormal Romance
    1.  The Betrayal by Sheila Hendrix
    2.  Insight by Jamie Magee
    3.  
    4.  
    5.  
    6.  
    7.  
    8.  
    9.  
    10.  
    11.  
    12.  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Pick Your Poison Reading Challenge. It's good to know that I am not the only one who needed a specialized challenge. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio