It’s been another hectic week. And for no apparent reason. Nothing catastrophic happened. Just me making myself insane with the panic and the procrastination. Also when one date gets messed up on the calendar so does all that follow.
On some good news…at least for me…I went on a book buying spree. A crazy one. An insane one. I bought 97 books in one go. I have officially lost my mind.
Cupcake of the week: Cherry Vanilla with a Cherry Vanilla Buttercream
Reviews posted this week:
- Wickham’s Diary by Amanda Grange
- Husband and Wife by Leah Stewart
- The Confession of Katherine Howard by Suzanna Dunn
- Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende
- The Queen of New Beginnings by Erica James
Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
Really, only ten? I’m not even sure I can accomplish that without a mini anxiety attack. Let me think…hmmm
- Anne of Green Gables Series 1-6, 8
- Pride and Prejudice
- And a nice meaty romance—Whitney, My Love by Judith McNaught
Q. "Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"
There are so many. Not so many as I would have thought but still enough to make this girl happy. These are the main ones and they are just the YA (and Sookie) ones because I can't keep up with the romance releases.