Search Me!


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey 24-Hour Readathon Hour 15


How am I ever going to put this series down? How? I mean really. Tell me. I'm sure some of you have done other things while reading this series. I guess I'll have to live with it.

Also for those asking about my header and my blog theme. I am totally not responsible. This theme comes from the amazing Use Your Imagination Designs. I couldn't even come close if I tried.

Books Read: Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, Uncertain Magic
Hours Read: 15
Pages Read: 1177
Currently Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (pg 79)
Challenges Completed: Intro Challenge, I Heart Monsters' Where in the World Are You Reading?, Oldies But Goodies on A Literary Odyssey, The Unread Reader’s My Book Boyfriend Matchmaker, Book Club Recommendations at Book Journey , Book Habits at At Random

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio