Search Me!


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dewey 24-Hour Readathon Hour 18


City of Bones is still amazing. I am reading with a flashlight in the dark and I am still wide awake. And surprisingly I still have enough of a grasp of the English language to continue posting. I may have to give up on mini-challenges and Twitter because it requires higher levels of thought. I think I may make it till 8am.

Books Read: Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, Uncertain Magic
Hours Read: 18
Pages Read: 1298
Currently Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (pg 200)
Challenges Completed: Intro Challenge, I Heart Monsters' Where in the World Are You Reading?, Oldies But Goodies on A Literary Odyssey, The Unread Reader’s My Book Boyfriend Matchmaker, Book Club Recommendations at Book Journey, Book Habits at At Random , Hour 15 Challenge @ Vamps R'Us

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio