Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dewey 24-Hour Readathon Hour 23 and 24

image

Like I said, I stayed up and read till 8am then conked the heck out for a couple of hours.

Books Read: Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, Uncertain Magic
Hours Read: 24
Pages Read: 1433
Currently Reading: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (pg 335)
Challenges Completed: Intro Challenge, I Heart Monsters' Where in the World Are You Reading?, Oldies But Goodies on A Literary Odyssey, The Unread Reader’s My Book Boyfriend Matchmaker, Book Club Recommendations at Book Journey, Book Habits at At Random , Hour 15 Challenge @ Vamps R'Us

Closing Questions

1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 23 and 24
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? YA and romance
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Randomizing my books
5. How many books did you read? 4
6. What were the names of the books you read? Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, Uncertain Magic, City of Bones
7. Which book did you enjoy most? City of Bones
8. Which did you enjoy least? Umm I loved all of them. No duds this year
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Oh yeah. Reader.

3 comments:

  1. In the home stretch! You can do it!!! *\o/*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got onto my classics in the readathon, I thought it would be too slow for me. Well done for finishing

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Nice work crossing that 24hr finish line!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio