Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey 24-Hour Readathon Hour 7

image[3]

Still with Uncertain Magic. I wish romances were still written like this. I'm currently reading and making lunch at the same time. I'm a multitasker.

Books Read: Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables
Hours Read: 7
Pages Read: 926
Currently Reading: Uncertain Magic by Laura Kinsale (pg 204)
Challenges Completed: Intro Challenge, I Heart Monsters' Where in the World Are You Reading?, Oldies But Goodies on A Literary Odyssey, The Unread Reader’s My Book Boyfriend Matchmaker

2 comments:

  1. The party’s starting to pop
    And you’re already having fun.
    Don’t let the momentum stop
    And get some reading done!

    926 pages!! Wow! Rock on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah
    Show that book you're readin' who's boss!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio