Search Me!


Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dewey 24-Hour Readathon Hour 8

Roddy is like Sookie Stackhouse without the vampires and the Southern accent. Almost done with this one.

Random Number: 4-YA

And the Shaken iPad says…City of Fallen Angels---ummm I can't start at the last book in a series. It's not in my genetic makeup. Soooo...I'll start with:
City of Bones (Mortal Instruments) 

Books Read: Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables
Hours Read: 8
Pages Read: 966
Currently Reading: Uncertain Magic by Laura Kinsale (pg 244)
Challenges Completed: Intro Challenge, I Heart Monsters' Where in the World Are You Reading?, Oldies But Goodies on A Literary Odyssey, The Unread Reader’s My Book Boyfriend Matchmaker

1 comment:

  1. I'm here from the cheer squad - it looks like you're having an excellent Readathon so far! Keep on readin', and have fun!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio