That’s a rather big question. I am Grace. I am 25. I am a reader, baker, writer, crazy lady among other things. I review mainly romance and YA books. I am obsessed with historical romances and paranormal YA romances.
How Do I Armchair?
I Armchair in my big orange, not so comfy chair with my laptop. I also Armchair in my kitchen on my iPad while I bake many cupcakes. Let’s hope I don’t set something on fire. I’m not at BEA, even though I live in NYC and it’s entirely plausible, but my baking schedule got full. Yes, people, I’m obsessed.
Random Facts About MUAH!
- I’m a huge Devils fan even though I live in New York and I take crap for it all the time.
- I’ve failed my driver’s test twice but I love cars.
- I HATE A Catcher in the Rye.
- My favorite color is brown.
- I do not allow Dan Brown books in my house.
- I love wrestling and Deadliest Catch and can’t stand chick shows.
- I wanted to be Sarah Crewe or Mary Lennox when I was a kid. Now I want to be Elizabeth Bennet or Scarlet O’ Hara.
- I vociferate between liking and hating Twilight/Edward/Bella but I always love the fanfiction. Most of it is better than the books.
- I have my Master’s in Library Science from Pratt Institute but I may just end up baking cupcakes for the rest of my life.
- I very rarely borrow books from the library because I have over 10,000 books in my personal library.
- I once beat up a boy for calling me GraciePoo. I have no problem with Gracie. It’s the Poo that was the problem.
- I still read The Babysitter’s Club and Sweet Valley books occasionally. They are still awesome.
- My favorite book from my childhood is a YA called Amazing Gracie. Not only was it awesome, it was also a namesake.
- I collect books with main characters named Grace. Especially the romance variety. If anyone has any suggestions, send them to me!