Search Me!


Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Events (May 6th)

You remember last week when I ordered 97 books…yep a semi fail. I ordered a romance novel and got sent a children’s story book. I’m steamed. Not that I mind children’s books but when you expect a romance novel, you want to get a romance novel.

Overall, it’s been a good reading and reviewing week. I’m still working to get my reviews from early-mid April rewritten after the Epic Crash. I should have the rest posted tomorrow.

Cupcake of the week: S’mores Cupcakes

Reviews posted this week:
  1. The Midwife’s Confession by Diane Chamberlain
  2. Insight by Jamie Magee
  3. What Would Mr. Darcy Do? by Abigail Reynolds
  4. Portrait in Sepia by Isabel Allende
  5. The Landlord’s Black-Eyed Daughter by Mary Ellen Dennis
  6. The Hunchback of Neiman Marcus by Sonya Sones
  7. Far To Go by Alison Pick
This week's question is: 
Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?
This is honestly a bit of a difficult question. I think I would want to be Anne Shirley. Who didn’t know I was going to say that? Anyone…Anyone…Bueller….Bueller. I would love to be Anne for her ability to be completely charming and endearing but also for her ability to completely let lose her rage on the people she does not like. *cough cough* Like a certain Rachel Lynde and Gilbert Blythe. Don’t call me Carrots!

I would most like to date…you’re gonna be surprised…Severus Snape. There is just something utterly enthralling about a man has a tortured, shady past but is still completely good and honorable. He also is likely to call you a dunderhead at least a couple of times and I just find that so sexy. He would also likely be completely and utterly devoted. I have always loved Sevvy and still have to this day left my copy of Deathly Hallows untouched.
Book Blogger Hop
This week's question is:
Q. "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

I would have to say any book blogger will do. I haven’t met anyone in person yet. I’m thinking of going to BEA next year simply so I can meet a book blogger or two. I’m all alone in my little corner of the world.


  1. blog hopping by, i want to be, i want to date, blogger i want to meet, just come on by and see who. have a nice weekend. just click my name for the link

  2. I get to have lunch with a small group of book bloggers on a semi-regular basis. If you're in the SF Bay Area, maybe we've met! Happy blog hop.

  3. Happy FF. I'm following as of today :). Hope you have a great weekend.


  4. Hi, just hopping on by and saying hello. Snape is an interesting choice.

  5. Haha! I think I would want to be Anne Shirley so I could date Gilbert Blythe.

  6. That is a surprising answer, but I have to admit I saw Snape in a much better light after Half Blood Prince. I can appreciate your stance. :)

  7. Hi I'm an old follower hopping through to wish you a happy Friday! I would love to be able to attend BEA but it is just too far for me this year. Maybe in a year or two!

  8. I didn't know you'd say it. I don't even know who that is. (a) But I bet she's a wonderful character!

    But oh, Snape? I didn't even think of that! That sure would be an interesting date. ;)

    My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

  9. Just hopping by, enjoy your weekend.

  10. Awesome blog! New follower and hopping by! Come check me out if you get a chance.

  11. Haha!! My best friend is in love with S. Snape too!! I guess its his feathery hair that draws her in.
    Have a happy Mother's Day!

  12. I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

    I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

    Hop on by my blog and just say hi –

    Howard Sherman

  13. Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by

    Emma Michaels

  14. Beautiful blog! Stopping by, new follower :)

    Check out my blog at

  15. I love to meet bloggers. I've enjoyed meeting every blogger and every reader I've ever met!

    I hope you will stop by and visit my blog. I'm offering a great giveaway this month. I'm giving away an ARC of the new book Divergent. To enter the giveaway, click here.

    I follow back anyone who follows me. Let me know in the comments.

  16. Just stopping by to say hi! I'm a new follower :)

    Paranormal Opinion



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio