I did not get to return comments last week--I had the mother of all bad weeks--but I will return them this week along with the ones from last week.
I also am borderline dancing joyously because the Motherreader 48 Hour Reading Challenge starts on the 3rd. Last year I went 43 hours. I think I am going to try to do the full 48 this year.
Cupcake of the week: Crème Brulee
Reviews posted this week:
- The Ninth Wife by Amy Stolls
- Mr. Darcy and the Secret of Becoming a Gentleman by Maria Hamilton
- Love Drunk Cowboy by Carolyn Brown
- Mocked By Destiny by Michele Richard
- The London Train by Tessa Hadley
- Wickedly Charming by Kristine Grayson
“Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”
My favorite post from last month was my post Blogging about Blogging from Armchair BEA. It’s my simple little blogging manifesto. I don’t have many rules about blogging but the ones I follow are in there.