Search Me!


Monday, June 27, 2011

Pash, Pick or Pass-Sookie’s Harem

I love this new meme at Belle’s Bookshelf. What girl doesn’t do this to every male she knows that isn’t related?




Alcide-I do have to admit the boy is pretty---but he has the personality of a piece of dry, unbuttered toast. Also, he has notable bad taste in women, so, I would likely take any interest he had in me as an insult.

Bill-I can’t stand Bill to the point of hatred. I like Stephen Moyer and think him and Anna are adorable but Bill, I could mafia toss him out of a speeding car and not feel guilty. If Alan Ball or Charlaine Harris has Bill end up with Sookie, I will throw a major fit.



Eric-I love Eric. I am a die-hard Eric and Sookie shipper. But for me, Eric would definitely be a one time only thing. He’s pretty and all but he’s too…cold, dead Viking for me.



Sam-I would marry Sam. He’s just so cuddly and loyal. I will be supremely pissed if he ends up with Sookie in the books or the series but I can’t help but love him more than the vamps for me.


  1. Awww Sam. I really do have a soft spot for him.

    Agreed with you. After about the middle of the book series I have never felt the same about Bill, and Eric is a little too...ummm I can't put my finger on it. I love me some Alcide but I wouldn't want to get involved with him. I'd just rather ogle him. LOL.

  2. Awesome post! Thanks so much for participating :-D

    "I could mafia toss him out of a speeding car and not feel guilty." Very well put, LOL! Beel needs to go.

  3. Hey Grace! No fair, I didn't realise there was a substitute clause...I would have chosen Sam too! Haha

  4. Obviously I have a lot more reading to do (and need to start the tv series)! Although with only having read the first book I think Sam is at the top of my list.

  5. @Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue

    Eric is way too intense. I love him but Sam brings with the cuddly.

  6. @Belle

    Ugh I really can't stand Bill. I dislike him almost as much as I dislike Ron Weasley...

  7. @Lan

    I make my own rules :) I couldn't leave Sam out in good conscious.

  8. @~Ang

    I love both the books and the series--although the last book was terrible and the premiere of the newest season left me a bit disappointed.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio