Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's All About Independence Readathon: Saturday Updates

 

image_thumb6

I forgot to put my Saturday updates on a new post and I’ve been updating the Friday one so I’m creating a new one now.

I’ve been reading all day mainly because I got sucked into Outlander and couldn’t get out.

Books read – 9
Pages read – 3809
Time read – 36 hours
Currently Reading -   When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James (just started)
Finished - Pulled by Amy Lichtenhan, Almost Perfect by Susan Mallery, Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone, A Kiss At Midnight by Eloisa James, More Than A Mistress by Mary Balogh, Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone, No Man’s Mistress by Mary Balogh, One Night For Love by Mary Balogh, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio