Search Me!


Friday, July 1, 2011

It’s All About Independence Readathon: Friday Updates



I may be being a bit over-zealous with my readathons but it’s fair to say I am addicted to them. I am hoping to get at least 85 hours of the 96 done but I have two cupcake orders to bake. I tend to read while baking barring a catastrophe. I will update periodically. Not every hour but when I feel like it Smile

This time around I have zero idea of what to read so please vote on the poll. It’s all romance this time around.

Books read – 7
Pages read – 2524
Time read – 21 hours
Currently Reading -   The Secret Mistress by Mary Balogh
Finished - Pulled by Amy Lichtenhan, Almost Perfect by Susan Mallery, Addicted by Charlotte Featherstone, A Kiss At Midnight by Eloisa James, More Than A Mistress by Mary Balogh, Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone, No Man’s Mistress by Mary Balogh  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I hope this weekend is going to be so much fun!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio