I am officially an addict. I am going to give this one a go because this is one of my favorite readathons of the year. I am hoping to get some review reading done this time as well as some fun stuff that I have been putting off (and a couple of rereads here and there).
Once Upon a Read-a-Thon TBR-
- Vampire Academy books
- Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices series
- Outlander series (read the first one already)
- Anne of Green Gables (it’s time for my yearly go-round)
- and some romance novels here and there.
I am also going to be baking all week so I might update on that as well. And I am not sure how much reading I am going to get done with the heinous amount of baking I have to do but I sure and shoe leather am going to try.
I’ll update on my reading tomorrow morning.
- Total Books Read: 0
- Total Pages Read: 0
- Books Read Since Last Update: 0
- Pages Read since last update:
- Total time read: 0 hours
- What I'm currently reading: The Creed Legacy by Linda Lael Miller (just started)
- Total Books Read: 1
- Total Pages Read: 384
- Books Read Since Last Update: 1
- Pages Read since last update: 384
- Total time read: 4 hours
- What I'm currently reading: The Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Books Finished: The Creed Legacy
Mini Challenge Question 1:
What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?
I have always been a big fan of Greek mythology. Since I was a kid really. I had a huge book that I used to cart around with me as a kid. I used to take it to church with me.
- Total Books Read: 5
- Total Pages Read: 2172
- Books Read Since Last Update: 4
- Pages Read since last update: 1788
- Total time read: 17 hours
- What I'm currently reading: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
- Books Finished: The Creed Legacy, Vampire Academy, What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian, Frostbite, Pillow Talk by Freya North
Mini Challenge from YA Bliss:
Top 3 Love Triangles:
Peeta vs Gale- I love being surprised by who I love the most and I thought I would totally cheer for Gale but I ended up loving Peeta.
Wentworth/Anne/Louisa from Persuasion- There is nothing better than that triangle because it was so heartwrenching.
Edward vs Jacob- Because I dunno. As much as I have my quibbles with Twilight, the fanfiction makes me love it and they always do this triangle really well.
- Total Books Read: 11
- Total Pages Read: 2172
- Books Read Since Last Update: 6
- Pages Read since last update: 2260
- Total time read: 36 hours
- Books Finished: The Creed Legacy, Vampire Academy, What a Goddess Wants by Stephanie Julian, Frostbite, Pillow Talk by Freya North, Shadow Kiss, In the Heat of the Bite by Lydia Dare, Blood Promise, Just One Season in London, Spirit Bound, A Gentleman Never Tells
I’ve been crap at updating but here are my final totals. Now I have to bake more than 300 cupcakes.