Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, September 16, 2011

Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon

image

Okay so I am late but I’ve been reading all day so I figure it’s a good excuse. I am also dedicating September to reading hard so why not? Also have you seen my shelves. I need to read some of the book on them some day.

I am planning to read books by:

  • Stephanie Laurens
  • Lisa Kleypas
  • Johanna Lindsay
  • Connie Mason
  • Teresa Medeiros
  • Elaine Coffman
  • Kathleen Woodiwiss
  • Rosemary Rogers
  • Mary Balogh
  • Laurie McBain
  • Judith McNaught
  • other single book titles residing on my shelf

I am also planning to read the Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices and Vampire Academy series.

My goal is to get some of these older romances read.

I will be reading primarily in my orange comfy chair of eternal comfort.

I will be snacking on tea and whatever junk food I can scrounge up.

I will be posting updates here.

9/15

Hours Read Today: 2.5 (starting at 9pm)
Pages Read Today: 220
Books Read Today: None finished yet
Currently Reading: Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone
Up Next-The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray

9/16

Hours Read Since Last Update: 4
Pages Read Today:  706
Books Read Today: Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone, Flawless by Carrie Lofty 
Currently Reading: The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (page 150)
Up Next-Breath of Magic by Teresa Medeiros 

9/17

Hours Read Since Last Update: 8.5
Pages Read Today:  1715
Books Read Today: The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray, Breath of Magic by Teresa Medeiros, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead 
Currently Reading: Once an Angel by Teresa Medeiros(page 120)
Up Next-Frostbite by Richelle Mead

9/18

Hours Read Since Last Update: 10
Pages Read Today: 1805
Books Read Today:  Once an Angel by Teresa Medeiros, Frostbite by Richelle Mead, A Whisper of Roses by Teresa Medeiros, Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Currently Reading:The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley (on page 210)
Up Next: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Totals: Hours: 25
Books-Sinful by Charlotte Featherstone, Flawless by Carrie Lofty, The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray, Breath of Magic by Teresa Medeiros, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Once an Angel by Teresa Medeiros, Frostbite by Richelle Mead, A Whisper of Roses by Teresa Medeiros, Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Pages-4226

5 comments:

  1. What a great start last night! I only made it 20 minutes after my head hit the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read around 200 pages last night! Finished the first book and now working on my second. Good luck and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're off to a great start! Enjoy your weekend of reading. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some great authors listed so I think you're going to have a great month. I'm also trying to get some of my older tbr's done. Which is working great because most of them already have 4-5 books in the series so no waiting for the next release :)

    Tania @ Wandering Hues

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have mad skills. Good job! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio