Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Events (October 14th)

I am going through DRAMA right now so this is a bit late. My Nook is currently MIA in the Post Office. And I am panicking.  


Reviews posted this week:

  1. Up A Dry Creek by Avery Flynn
  2. The Wedding Affair by Leigh Michaels
  3. Don’t Sing at the Table by Adriana Trigiani
  4. Bloodstone Heart by T. Lynne Tolles (and Giveaway!)
  5. Relic Defender: Key of Solomon by Cassiel Knight
  6. Flawless by Carrie Lofty
  7. Always a Temptress by Eileen Dreyer
  8. Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  9. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  10. The Velvet Promise by Jude Deveraux
  11. Romancing the Countess by Ashley March
  12. Nocturne by Syrie James
  13. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  14. Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard
  15. The Goblin King by Shona Husk


  This week's question is:

Q: If you could have characters from a book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a TV series, which characters would you choose and why?

I think mine is going to be pretty common. I want the Sookie people to meet the Bufy/Angel people and laugh at them. Simple. I want Spike and Eric to have a bonding moment and to dispute how vampire they really are.

 

Book Blogger Hop

                                               This weeks post.

What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?

My favorite creepy book is a recent read. You may know it. It’s called The Shining. It’s currently in my freezer behind ice cream cones and a bottle of vodka. I will never read it again but I loved it so hard.

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

    Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    http://www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great answer! That would be an amazing moment between Spike and Eric :)

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buffy and just started watching True Blodd although I know it is different from the books. I only read the first one. Sound awesome though!

    Thanks for following! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re: The Shining - I've only seen the movie, and it was enough to give me nightmares! Maybe someday I'll read the book. *shivers*

    Have a great weekend!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha at picturing Spike and Eric in a I am a better vampire discussion

    New Follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio