I am going through DRAMA right now so this is a bit late. My Nook is currently MIA in the Post Office. And I am panicking.
Reviews posted this week:
- Up A Dry Creek by Avery Flynn
- The Wedding Affair by Leigh Michaels
- Don’t Sing at the Table by Adriana Trigiani
- Bloodstone Heart by T. Lynne Tolles (and Giveaway!)
- Relic Defender: Key of Solomon by Cassiel Knight
- Flawless by Carrie Lofty
- Always a Temptress by Eileen Dreyer
- Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- The Velvet Promise by Jude Deveraux
- Romancing the Countess by Ashley March
- Nocturne by Syrie James
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard
- The Goblin King by Shona Husk
This week's question is:
Q: If you could have characters from a book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a TV series, which characters would you choose and why?
I think mine is going to be pretty common. I want the Sookie people to meet the Bufy/Angel people and laugh at them. Simple. I want Spike and Eric to have a bonding moment and to dispute how vampire they really are.
What is your favorite spooky book (i.e. mystery/suspense, thriller, ghost story, etc.)?
My favorite creepy book is a recent read. You may know it. It’s called The Shining. It’s currently in my freezer behind ice cream cones and a bottle of vodka. I will never read it again but I loved it so hard.