Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Frightful Fall Read-a-thon Final Totals

frightful fall sm

I had a good reading week. Not as much as I wanted and I didn’t get to read Silence (Boo!) because I didn’t get it till Friday and then I lent my cousin (literally one of the two people I will ever lend books to) Hush, Hush. So that is going to have to wait. On the upside, I bought a Nook Simple Touch today. I was thinking of getting the NookColor but figure that apps and doodads will only lead me to not read and therefore miss the point of an e-reader.

Final Totals:

Hours Read in Total: 40; Pages Read in Total: 4103
Hours Read today: 10;Pages Read Today: 1145
Books Read: Rilla of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery, Ghost Files by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson, Ghost Tracker by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson, Barely A Lady by Eileen Dreyer, Always a Temptress by Eileen Dreyer, The Shining by Stephen King (Never again!), Never a Gentleman by Eileen Dreyer (my favorite), Gothic Tales by Elizabeth Gaskell (I have to read more of her books), Insatiable by Meg Cabot (my first ever Meg Cabot book—loved it), Overbite by Meg Cabot   
Currently Reading:  City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (page 210)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great job, Grace! You really rocked it. I hope you had fun. Thanks for joining us!

    Why "never again" on The Shining? Was it too scary? If so, I can't WAIT to read it! LOL

    Stay tuned for my annual Christmas Reading Challenge coming up this holiday season and for my Winter read-a-thon in January. =O)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio