Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon

image

I am belatedly starting another readathon. I am an addict. This one runs from Oct 21st to the 23rd and is hosted by Bex @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions. I am going to focus on romance novels because I love them and am obsessed with them with a smattering of YA. I am also going to be reading many e-books.

I have been reading all day. I have been getting over the flu so my comfort activity was needed.

Friday Updates:

Hours Read: 5
Pages Read: 400
Currently Reading: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Saturday Updates:

Hours Read: 24-Dewey Readathon Total-29 
Pages Read: 2472
Currently Reading: Lover Awakened , by J.R. Ward(page 400)
Books Finished: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer   

Saturday Updates:

Hours Read: 24-Dewey Readathon Total-29 
Pages Read: 2472
Currently Reading: Lover Awakened , by J.R. Ward(page 400)
Books Finished: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer   

Sunday Updates and Wrap Up:

Hours Read: 7-Dewey Readathon Total-38 
Pages Read: 3290
Currently Reading: Lover Revealed by Nicole Jordan (page 400)
Books Finished: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick, Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer, Lover Awakened , by J.R. Ward, The Lover by Nicole Jordan   

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Dark Lover! How are you enjoying it? I absolutely loved that one. I need to get back to the series though, I only reached book three before I got a little sidetracked. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio