Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, November 5, 2011

An Extra Hour Celebration Readathon

image

I am going to do my very best to read for 25 hours this weekend. I am starting with the Iron King by Julie Kagawa because The Iron Knight kicked by butt with its awesomeness.
Saturday
2-3pm-Reading The Iron King on page 78.
3-7pm-Finished The Iron King. Loved Ash of course. I was right. Puck didn't stand a chance. Loved Meghan. Julie Kagawa is my heroine of the day. Currently reading The Highlander's Heart by Amanda Forester
7-12am-Finished The Highlander's Heart. Now reading The Iron Daughter.


Sunday
12-3am- Still reading Iron Daughter.
10-11am-Finished Iron Daughter. Drafted pathetically gushy review. Started The Virtuoso by Grace Burrowes.
11-2pm-Still reading The Virtuoso.


2-7pm-Finished The Virtuoso and The Iron Queen. Started Embrace the Highland Warrior.
7pm-11pm-Finished Embrace the Highland Warrior and started The Iron Knight. I've just completed Hour 25 for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio