Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday #Readathon Updates

image

Good morning!  It is my first readathon in quite a while.  I'm really looking to getting a whole lot of reading done.  My start time is: 11:00 AM. I will try to update every couple of hours.

Update #1

Hours Read: 1
Books Read: None yet 
Currently Reading: Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March (reread) 
Pages Read: 131

Update #2

Hours Read: 4
Books Read: Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March  
Currently Reading:  Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward (pg 42)
Pages Read: 344

Update #3

Hours Read: 9
Books Read: Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward   
Currently Reading:  The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer(pg 120)
Pages Read: 881

Update #4

Hours Read: 16
Books Read: Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, Lover Awakened (Zsadist! Holy Lord!), The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer   
Currently Reading:  The Lover by Nicole Jordan (pg 50)
Pages Read: 1725

Update #5

As you can probably tell, I’ve dedicated my reading this readathon to romance novels. I am late with this update because I was without internet connection for most of the day. Bah!

Hours Read: 24
Books Read: Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, Lover Awakened (Zsadist! Holy Lord!), The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer,The Lover by Nicole Jordan, Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward,  
Currently Reading:  The Promise of the Rose by Brenda Joyce  (pg 150)
Pages Read: 2664

Update #6

Hours Read: 35
Books Read: Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, Lover Awakened (Zsadist! Holy Lord!), The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer,The Lover by Nicole Jordan, Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward,  The Promise of the Rose by Brenda Joyce, Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward, The Devil’s Love by Julia London  
Currently Reading:  Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward (pg 520)
Pages Read: 4384

Final Update #6

I have a Sunday rule of no internet before noon. I guess it’s my substitute for church. But I did finish two more books pushing the total to 12. That means I will be donating 24 books.

Hours Read: 40
Books Read: Seducing the Duchess by Ashley March, Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward, Lover Awakened (Zsadist! Holy Lord!), The Coming Home Place by Mary Spencer,The Lover by Nicole Jordan, Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward,  The Promise of the Rose by Brenda Joyce, Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward, The Devil’s Love by Julia London, Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward, The Offer by Catherine Coulter,  Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward  
Pages Read: 4868

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the book you're reading, but it sounds interesting! What a nice post that you keep track of how far you're on the book! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is incredible, incredible, incredible! If I hit a 1000 pages, it'll nearly be a record. You are amazing. Happy reading & if you need a break, enter the fantastic/easy mini-challenges & giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo love the Black Dagger Brotherhood! Best series ever!
    Have you read the Lords of the Underworld, also yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @~THE OPTIMISTIC PESSIMIST ~

    Not yet but I have them on my Nook. I may have to extend this readathon a bit. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Liza Wiemer

    I have to blame the Black Dagger Brotherhood. There is simply no putting those books down once you start. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio