Search Me!


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Julia Quinn Reading Challenge 2012


Hosted by Stitch-Read-Cook.

My goal is to read ALL of them. I’m copying the listing from the challenge post because…I’m not organized enough to make one on my own.

The Bevelstoke series:  The Secret Diaries of Miranda Cheever ~ What Happens In London ~ Ten Things I Love About You

The Two Dukes of Wyndham:   The Lost Duke of Wyndham ~ Mr. Cavendish, I Presume

The Bridgertons Series:  The Duke and I ~ The Viscount Who Loved Me ~ An Offer From A Gentleman ~ Romancing Mister Bridgerton ~ To Sir Philip, With Love ~ When He Was Wicked ~ It's In His Kiss ~ On The Way To The Wedding

Agents of the Crown:  To Catch An Heiress ~ How To Marry A Marquis

The Lyndon Sisters:  Everything And The Moon ~ Brighter Than The Sun

The Splendid Trilogy:  Splendid ~ Dancing At Midnight ~ Minx
The Smythe-Smith Quartet:  Just Like Heaven

Novellas:  The Further Observations of Lady Whistledown ~ Lady Whistledown Strikes Back ~ Scottish Brides ~ Where's My Hero ~ The Lady Most Likely..

1 comment:


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio