Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Friday (February 24th)

Reviews Posted:

  1. Deliver Me From Darkness by Tes Hilaire
  2. The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy
  3. Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein
  4. Paranormal by Raymond Moody, M.D.
  5. The Lord of Illusion by Kathryne Kennedy

Current Events:

Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…

I am not going to take a picture because I can’t. My camera had an encounter with the inside of a freezer and has not been the same since.

My reading nook is the most beautiful place in the world. I have this huge orange comfy chair that has been the location of my reading fun times since I was a kid. My mother used to read to me when I was a baby in that chair. I used to climb up there and read when I got home from school. That was my safe place in college when I was feeling stressed. It’s always been there. The chair itself is actually getting quite beaten up and I can’t bring myself to get rid of it because no chair will be as comfy…or as orange.

8 comments:

  1. Wow your reading nook sounds great! This is a gorgeous blog BTW.

    New follower thanks to FF ;)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Oh, I love your reading area. It sounds magical. Looking forward to your reviews!

    http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at "caffeine addiction," lol! I tend to read on the corner of my couch - not fancy, but it works!

    Here's our FF

    Happy Friday!

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the sound of your Comfy Orange chair!!
    New Linky follower :)

    -The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a comfy little chair! Following.

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well.... I think it's debatable whether is "the the most beautiful place in the world" unless we can SEE it!! I mean, I can announce that, too, you know, but if you see my beat up couch... well, maybe it's beaten into "comfy", but I tell ya it's not. It deserves to be... uh, recycled.

    New follower!! Colorimetry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Orange and comfy. Sounds like a warm and happy spot to read. And poor camera....
    Follower
    Here's my FF
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds so wonderful. new follower. my ff. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-5_23.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio