- Deliver Me From Darkness by Tes Hilaire
- The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy
- Cinderella Ate My Daughter by Peggy Orenstein
- Paranormal by Raymond Moody, M.D.
- The Lord of Illusion by Kathryne Kennedy
Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most…
I am not going to take a picture because I can’t. My camera had an encounter with the inside of a freezer and has not been the same since.
My reading nook is the most beautiful place in the world. I have this huge orange comfy chair that has been the location of my reading fun times since I was a kid. My mother used to read to me when I was a baby in that chair. I used to climb up there and read when I got home from school. That was my safe place in college when I was feeling stressed. It’s always been there. The chair itself is actually getting quite beaten up and I can’t bring myself to get rid of it because no chair will be as comfy…or as orange.