I am always craving a readathon. Always. I need to catch-up as well because somehow I am 22 books behind on my yearly total even though I have finished 51 books for the year. I have no idea what I am going to read so I am just going to wing it.
- Voyagers of the Titanic , by Richard Davenport-Hines
- Texas Pride by Leigh Greenwood
- The Rancher and the Rock Star by Lizbeth Selvig
- A SEAL in Wolf's Clothing , by Terry Spear
- Wrong Side of Hell, , by Juliana Stone
- True Highland Spirit , by Amanda Forester
- Wyoming Wildfire , by Leigh Greenwood
My Reading Space:
I don’t have a camera right now—I left it in the freezer and it does not work. My reading space is lovely—for me at least as it’s rather beat up. My reading space consists of my comfy orange chair that I have been reading in since practically birth. My mother used to read to me in this chair. And of course, a table to hold my drink and/or snack. Usually tea and honey roasted almonds.
I don’t so much have a TBR but an entire bookshelf that needs to get read. Authors included are Lisa Kleypas, Stephanie Laurens, Jo Beverley, Julia Quinn, Elaine Coffman etc.