Search Me!

Loading...

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Armchair BEA: Favorite Books of 2012

…so far.

I am going to post some of my favorite books I have read and reviewed this year. Some are old and some are new. This list is going to be massive.

 

 

Reviewed:

  1. Scrumptious by Amanda Usen
  2. Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas
  3. Sins of the Highlander by Connie Mason
  4. Compulsively Mr. Darcy by Nina Benneton
  5. The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy
  6. Chasing Clovers by Kat Flannery
  7. A Week to Be Wicked by Tessa Dare
  8. The Book of Lost Fragrances by M.J. Rose
  9. Confessions From An Arranged Marriage by Miranda Neville
  10. Pulled by A.L. Jackson
  11. A Lady’s Revenge by Tracey Devlyn
  12. Lady Maggie’s Secret Scandal by Grace Burrowes

Not Reviewed Yet:

  1. The Lover by Nicole Jordan
  2. The Offer by Catherine Coulter
  3. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros
  4. Christmas Eve At Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas
  5. Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
  6. Blue Eyed Devil by Lisa Kleypas
  7. Smooth Talking Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
  8. The Cowboy Takes a Bride by Lori Wilde
  9. Where Passion Leads by Lisa Kleypas
  10. Dark Lover by JR Ward
  11. Lover Eternal by JR Ward
  12. Lover Awakened by JR Ward
  13. Forever my Love by Lisa Kleypas
  14. Only in Your Arms by Lisa Kleypas
  15. Only With Your Love by Lisa Kleypas
  16. Lucky in Love by Jill Shalvis
  17. A Warrior’s Promise by Donna Fletcher

As you can see, I am a bit obsessed.

11 comments:

  1. Sins of the Highlander sounds fab. I can't believe I have not yet read Rainshadow Road, I love Lisa Kleypas and that's the only one of hers I haven't read yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your review for the lady's revenge!!!

    http://marnise.blogspot.com/2012/06/armchair-bea-best-of-2012-so-far.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love J.R. Ward! I've never read anything by Lisa Kleypas, but will definitely need to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these except JR Ward. Yes, please!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of any of these except for the JR Ward books, & I only made it to book 5, I think. *needs more time in a day because 4 isn't enough* I guess I need to run to Goodreads when I get a chance.

    I hope you have a great BEA-filled week!

    ~Christina (and the other Book Hookup Litbrarians)
    The Book Hookup's Best of 2012

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I haven't read ANY of these! Haven't even HEARD of most of them! Guess I'd better start reading lol I've been meaning to get to the J.R. Ward books for a very long time and just haven't managed it.

    Here's my list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these, either! I love it that these are all completely new to me. Nice list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay I do not know these books??? Am I missing out or something???

    Thanks for participating!

    Here's my crem della crem list

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post just reminded me about how I really need to get caught up on the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the BDB series! I just discovered them this year and devoured the series in 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read any of the JT Ward books but have been planning to for ages - I must get to them this year! Thanks for sharing your best so far - you have read a ton of good books :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio