Reviews Posted This Week (Or so):
- A Gentleman Says “I Do” by Amelia Grey
- Just Say Yes by Phillipa Ashley
- Cowboy Crazy by Joanne Kennedy
- A Warrior's Promise by Donna Fletcher
- The Most Improper Miss Sophie Valentine by Jayne Fresina
- Thoroughly Kissed by Kristine Grayson
- Lord of the Black Isle by Elaine Coffman
- Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half by Samantha Grace
I haven't done this meme for a while. I had a death in the family and I took an unintentional break. But I am back now. And with a whole new look. My blog was redesigned by Jude at In Between Designs. Ain't it pretty?
Q: Jumping Genres: Ever pick up a book from a genre you usually don’t like and LOVE it? Tell us about it and why you picked it up in the first place.
I am a romance reader primarily but I do jump genres occasionally. Not very often anymore. And when I do there is usually some romance to be found in the book I'm reading.
I think the most dramatic jump I ever made was into Non-Fiction and Typography with Just My Type. I am not at all into Non-Fiction or Typography but I loved this book.