Search Me!


Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (July 6th)

Reviews Posted This Week (Or so):

I haven't done this meme for a while. I had a death in the family and I took an unintentional break. But I am back now. And with a whole new look. My blog was redesigned by Jude at In Between Designs. Ain't it pretty?

Q: Jumping Genres: Ever pick up a book from a genre you usually don’t like and LOVE it? Tell us about it and why you picked it up in the first place.

I am a romance reader primarily but I do jump genres occasionally. Not very often anymore. And when I do there is usually some romance to be found in the book I'm reading. 

I think the most dramatic jump I ever made was into Non-Fiction and Typography with Just My Type. I am not at all into Non-Fiction or Typography but I loved this book. 
Just My Type: A Book About Fonts


  1. Romance to Non-Fiction. That's quite a jump! haha. Happy friday! New follow! Stop by My F&F ?

  2. Welcome back, I'm sorry for your loss. And your blog is very pretty. I love it. I checked out the person you used. I might go with them that's how much I like yours.


  3. Hopping through. Just My Type sounds like the type of book I'd enjoy. I once read a book about the history of the alphabet. I love arcane things like that. I'm sorry for your loss as well.
    My Hop

  4. Oh wow, non-fic is a huge jump. I'll have to check the book out.

    New follower.

  5. I am sorry to hear of your loss. =(

    I enjoy non-fic every now and then, but I'm usually stuck with my nose in romance as well!

    New follower via Linky

    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance

  6. I'm sorry for your loss - I hope you are feeling better now!

    I haven't read any non-fiction in ages, not so much escape in them:)

    New GFC and linky follower here.

    My FF #2 is here if you want to know my answer to this week's question.

    Have a great weekend!

  7. Just hopping by, so sorry for your loss.

  8. Thats a big jump! So sorry for your loss. I lost someone close in my family this week to so I know how you're feeling. I'm a new follower on GFC and Linky.

    my FF

  9. I'm sorry for your loss :(

    It's a huge jump to non-fiction!

  10. I am so sorry for your loss! I hope you are doing okay.

    I also posted on non-fiction-- I've realized that there something in every genre for everyone! I just finished a giveaway on a terrific YA autobiography by Ingrid Ricks, and it was totally unusual but really awesome because it's her true story!

    I'm a new follower via GFC.

    Would love you to stop by my new blog, Ensconced in YA!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio