Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, August 17, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (August 17th)


Reviews Posted This Week:

Before I answer this weeks' question, would everyone please vote on the poll in the upper corner of the page? I am having a devil of a time figuring out what author to read next---after I finish reading Lisa Kleypas'  books.

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog.


I get inspired by all kinds of blogs. Food blogs, funny blogs, and, of course, bookish blogs. My favorites are:

  • Annie's Eats- Her recipes are fail-proof and delicious. I think she's a genius of the culinary variety. 
  • Smart Bitches, Trashy Books-Single handedly helped me rediscover my love of romance novels. Always funny and witty. If they like a book, I buy it. 
  • Dear Author-Pretty much the same. 
  • Underground New York Public Library-This is a collection of photos of people reading on the NYC Subway. Never fails to inspire me. I miss being a Subway reader. There is nothing like it.
  • Forgotten Bookmarks-Perhaps my favorite blog ever. I buy lots of used books so I find it amazing what some people will leave in an old book.  

8 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank GOD you posted Smart Bitches Trashy Books. I visited them during their little away time, and I just figured I visited them later.
    Of course, with me and my short-term memory, I forgot. Anyway, followed!
    My FF
    Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart Bitches Trashy Books is an awesome site. Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of time to visit them. New Follower.

    http://starrystorm.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an old follower :) I like your answers, I only gave one, but there are a lot of bloggers who really inspire me.

    Here's my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks!

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-817.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good list I'm gonna ave to check these blogs out there's unfamiliar to me! And your blog is really adorable!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower!

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sound like great blogs! New Follower :) Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio