Reviews Posted This Week:
Before I answer this weeks' question, would everyone please vote on the poll in the upper corner of the page? I am having a devil of a time figuring out what author to read next---after I finish reading Lisa Kleypas' books.
Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog.
I get inspired by all kinds of blogs. Food blogs, funny blogs, and, of course, bookish blogs. My favorites are:
- Annie's Eats- Her recipes are fail-proof and delicious. I think she's a genius of the culinary variety.
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books-Single handedly helped me rediscover my love of romance novels. Always funny and witty. If they like a book, I buy it.
- Dear Author-Pretty much the same.
- Underground New York Public Library-This is a collection of photos of people reading on the NYC Subway. Never fails to inspire me. I miss being a Subway reader. There is nothing like it.
- Forgotten Bookmarks-Perhaps my favorite blog ever. I buy lots of used books so I find it amazing what some people will leave in an old book.