Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (September 21st)



Books Reviewed This Week

Q: What hyped up book was worth all of the fuss?


Hmm. I can think of four series right off the top of my head.

  1. The Iron Fey Series-Read it in one afternoon. Did not leave my couch the whole time.
  2. The Vampire Academy Series-So well written and I love Dimitri.
  3. Gemma Doyle Series-I can't even quantify how obsessed I am with this series.
  4. The Black Dagger Brotherhood-I hear about these books just about everywhere so I figured why not buy them all in one go and read them in a marathon. Totally worth it. The best two day reading marathon ever.

10 comments:

  1. Haven't read any of those but I'm sure they're great picks! :D New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill! Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choices, read and loved them all except Gemma Doyle - that's on my TBR!
    New follower via GFC :)

    My post - F&F
    Addie @ READioactive

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg Iron Fey was that good? :) Definitely moving that series up my to-read pile.

    New Follower hopping by!
    My ff:
    http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love BDB too!I still have to read Vampire Academy and Iron Fey though.
    new follower :)

    here's our Follow Friday
    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read A Great and Terrible Beauty. I did like it, but I can't say I was madly in love with it. That being said, I can totally see why people love it! Libba Bray is a wonderful writer.

    I've seen Vampire Academy on a number of FF posts today. I think I will have to give that one a try.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree BDB is so well worth the time and money!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read any of those, but I've seen them on a lot of lists!

    Old follower
    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have done a BDB marathon! Love Iron Fey and Vampire Academy as well. New GFC follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Iron Fey Series and Vampire Academy :)

    Great choices

    New follower via GFC :)

    My FF post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totaly agree with all of these, except I haven't read the Gemmay Doyle series.
    Team Zsadist!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio