Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (September 28th)

I am so sorry that I didn't get to respond to anyone last week. My family was here from Italy and I was spending as much time as I could with them. I swear, I did not want to send them back. But I will respond to everyone this week because I will be sitting in front of my laptop all weekend.

Also, because Feedburner is in crazy shutdown mode, please if you subscribe to my RSS or email feed, please click on the FeedCat chicklet in the upper right hand corner or go here. To subscribe via email, sign-up using the MailChimp form on the upper left. I am not very happy with Google right now.

Reviews Posted This Week:


Q: What is the BIGGEST word you’ve seen used in a book lately – that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition & book too.


Hmm it might just be the word Ch√Ętelaine. It means the wife of the lord of the castle or a woman who controls a large house. I have come across it in one of Stephanie Laurens' books. I think it was A Comfortable Wife. I knew I should know what it meant but I didn't so I had to wiki it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my FF post earlier. I was already following you on GFC, but I added RSS, too.
    Have a fantastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that one but its kind nice to say.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio