Search Me!


Friday, September 7, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (September 7th)

I am sorry I didn't get around to responding last week. I have been cleaning my house in preparation for an invasion by my relatives from Italy. Not fun at all. But I will return every comment this week. 

Reviews Posted This Week: 

Q: What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?

I am currently not reading anything. I am in a very bad place right now. I keep picking up books to read and they keep disappointing me so I abandon it and pick up something new only to be disappointed again. I think it's because I just finished a really good one, Kiss of Steel , and nothing is living up to it. I think I may need to find some more Steampunk. Any suggestions? Maybe a really long series.


  1. I'm not reading anything either right now.

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    My F&F -

  2. I'm sorry to hear that books keep disappointing you! :( I know how it feels like sometimes. When you've read something extremely good, everything seems not as good and you keep comparing them. I hope you find something you like, though. I haven't read any steampunk yet, so I can't help you.

    Visit my FF.
    Old follower.

  3. Hmmm, I've been there, and it sucks. So you're looking for steampunk? Have you read the Parasol Protectorate? I hear it's good :)

    I'm a new GFC follower, btw. Would you mind stopping by and following back?

    Here's my FF post.

  4. :( sad to hear you haven't read any good series lately.

    P.S. I'm a new follower :) Hope you can check out mine:

  5. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you find something soon!
    I’m a new follower through FF, my blog is here: =)

  6. Ohh that's a bummer. :( I've learned that if I read a really great book, I need to follow it with something light hearted, super sexy and easy so that I am not judging the writing content but just reading for pleasure. It's really helped me "get over" some of my book-hooks.

    Would love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind. :)

  7. Hi just hopping by the FF and became a follower

  8. New follower! I've never read this one before!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio