Search Me!


Monday, September 24, 2012

Feedburner Frustrations

As you may have noticed around the bloggy world lately, Feedburner is in a bit of a tizzy. Everyone apparently has zero followers as of the last four days. It has made me a bit nervous especially with the rumors that Google is going to phase out Feedburner in October. I am so not happy that my 500 followers is reduced to 0 right now. Not happy at all, Google!

All that combined has forced me to move my feed to FeedCat. So please, if you are a follower via RSS or email, please resubscribe by clicking on the image below.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean :( I was so happy with all my subscribers and the zero is so frustrating.. I also use Feedcat now, so I'm going to subscribe to you right now.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio