Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon: Final Post


I ended up finishing 4 books while I should have been attempting sleep. Insomnia turns out to be a good thing. I finally fell asleep around 7am. That was one of my more brilliant ideas considering I have a busy day today.

Hours read-23 1/2; Pages read-5248
Books Read-The Lady Chosen, A Gentleman's Honor, A Lady of His Own, A Fine Passion, To Distraction, Beyond Seduction, The Edge of Desire, Mastered By Love, Devil's Bride, A Rake's Vow, Scandal's Bride, A Rogue's Proposal
Currently Reading:
A Secret Love (Cynster, #5)




Which hour was most daunting for you? Probably Hour 19. Because it was 3am and that's usually my bedtime.
Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Any romance. Or a long series. But never anything too deep or brainy. I suggest Stephanie Laurens' Cynster series. It's light and quick and I didn't even notice the time going by.
Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope. This year was great.
What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I really liked all of the challenges.
How many books did you read? 12
What were the names of the books you read? The Lady Chosen, A Gentleman's Honor, A Lady of His Own, A Fine Passion, To Distraction, Beyond Seduction, The Edge of Desire, Mastered By Love, Devil's Bride, A Rake's Vow, Scandal's Bride, A Rogue's Proposal
Which book did you enjoy most? All of the Cynsters. I did not realize that that series would be so good.
Which did you enjoy least? Probably A Gentleman's Honor. I just didn't like the heroine.
How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I am very likely to participate next year as a reader. It's the best reading day ever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you read a lot! I'm not a fast reader; I only read for 10 hours, but if I were to have participated for the full time I only would have read maybe 5 or 6 books. And you did twice that! Well done!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio