Search Me!


Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon: Hour 1 and Intro

I have decided this time around that I am going to do a post for each hour. One huge post just left me all disorganized.

I posted my reading pile and survival kit earlier. It's all Stephanie Laurens this time around.

Hour 1 Intro Survey:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? New York
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? All of them. I have been looking forward to them since I bought them. 
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? 
Tiger Eye Tea. It tastes like a Caramel Latte.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!-I have a slight obsession with the Sons of Anarchy. It was a difficult choice between a marathon watch and this readathon.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?-Honestly, I won't do much differently. I will drink tea and read very quickly.

Status-Just started. Drinking coffee.
Hours read-Just started.
Currently Reading:

The Lady Chosen (Bastion Club, #1)


  1. Have a blast with the readathon today! Rah, rah, ree! Kick 'em in the knee ... and keep reading! Go Team Smarties!

  2. I wish I read really quickly! Sigh. Maybe I need some stronger tea... yours sounds delicious. Happy reading!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio