Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon: Hours 2-4


This morning has been crazy. I woke up at 8am and decided in my brilliant mind that it would be a terrific idea to go get groceries before embarking on the readathon. I did not know that lines in grocery stores were longer in the morning on the weekends. Keep in mind, I live in an "aging" community.


Status-Still drinking coffee. 
Mini challenges-Oldies But Goodies, Readathon Snacks
Hours read-3 1/2
Currently Reading: on page 25


A Gentleman's Honor (Bastion Club, #2)

Readathon Snacks- When I am readathoning, I don't really snack much. I am not normally a snacker either. I survive on big meals--It's an Italian thing. I am, however, drinking tea like crazy. I am drinking Chestnut Tea right now but I have Caramel, Tiger Eye, Coconut, Amaretto, Thai Chai, Oriental Spice and Chamomile  for later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio