Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Dewey 24 Hour Readathon: Reading Pile and Survival Kit




I don't usually do this every readathon. I never post pics of my reading pile because I never know what's on it. This time, however, I do. I am planning on reading through Stephanie Laurens' books as you can see through my handy picture:


If I get through all of them, and chances are that I may given the speed I read when I have a free day and nothing to do but read, I'll read the Lorraine Heath's I just bought. 

I also have a survival kit--which includes my Nook, my Avon Addict blankie, a reading light, my book journal, a pen, my glasses, my comfy orange chair and, of course, caffeine in the form of delicious teas. 



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't think I'll be able to do this.

    Wish you lots of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to start reading.

      Delete
  2. You've got quite a pile there! Three cheers for reading! Go team Smarties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your neatly stacked piles: suddenly I wish I'd picked books that photograph that nicely! Heheh. Hope you find lots of new faves in those stacks. Enjoy! (Team Smarties)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio