Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey 24 Hour Readthon: Hours 9-12





Mid-Event Survey
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired? Nope. I'm doing great. Eyes aren't tired at all and I'm wide awake.
2) What have you finished reading? 6 books so far. The Lady Chosen, A Gentleman's Honor, A Lady of His Own, A Fine Passion, To Distraction, Beyond Seduction
3) What is your favorite read so far? Probably The Lady Chosen because I really liked Tristan.
4) What about your favorite snacks? My homemade pumpkin spice latte. Also, my Tiger Eye Tea. It tastes like a Caramel Macchiato. 
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love! I am sad to say that I haven't been visiting many blogs. I've gotten sucked into a series and I am barely making it out long enough to post updates. 

Mini challenges-Oldies But GoodiesReadathon SnacksTurn the PageDay Break
Hours read-11 1/2; Pages read-2727
Books Read-The Lady Chosen, A Gentleman's Honor, A Lady of His Own, A Fine Passion, To Distraction, Beyond Seduction
Currently Reading: On page 93


The Edge of Desire (Bastion Club, #7)

2 comments:

  1. I feel that since you are not yet tired, you should come make me a pumpkin spice latte. That's not too much to ask, right? :-) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 books? You rock!
    And you just made me craving for a caramel macchiato -- something I cannot get anywhere around here but would fit perfectly right now...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio