Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (October 19th)


Thanks so much for visiting! If you decide to follow (please do!) follow via my FeedCat RSS.

I will also be following and commenting on as many blogs as I can this weekend. I decided that this will be a lazy weekend of nothing but reading and blog surfing.

Reviews Posted This Week:


Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


I don't really step away from my usual genre very often, I have to admit. Historical romance and romance in general are my go-to's. But when I do it's either to a paranormal romance series or a classic. The paranormal romance series sucks me into a world completely new to me and the classics give me the comfort of the familiar. It really depends on what I am looking for. 

My Favorite Paranormal Romance Series (I am always looking for recs):


Darkfever (Fever, #1)Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1)A Certain Wolfish Charm (Westfield Wolves, #1)The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark, #1)

My Favorite Classics: 

Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables, #1)Little WomenPride and PrejudiceWives and Daughters (TV tie-in)Tess of the d'UrbervillesCan You Forgive Her?MiddlemarchVanity Fair: A Novel Without A HeroLady Chatterley's LoverClarissa, or the History of a Young Lady

7 comments:

  1. I really like historical romance and even historical fiction in general too.
    New follower via GFC.

    Alise
    http://bookblondes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great choices! I'm dying to start on a few of those para reads, myself!
    Old follower here, yay!
    Thanks for stopping by my FF'S for this week
    Book Me! and Carmen Jenner.com
    Happy Friday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I really enjoyed The Dark Lover and Pride and Prejudice. New follower :)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Yay for BDB and Karen Moning. Love those series.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Great choice for stepping out of your favorite genre!

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Grace, Thanks for stopping by my blog. As you know from my FF, I LOVE Paranormal Romance! Glad you like it too. Following back via Linky. :-)

    Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
    shelfaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio